Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Morning Sun

"Morning Sun"  33'x401/4" Acrylic on Canvas
                  Morning Sun
       Another day,
       and here I stand,
            old branches break and fall,
            while trillium push forth to bloom,
       Your Sun calls me,
       with mercies ever new
.  
                   
                             - George L. Richardson


 Great is Your Faithfulness, O Lord!





Biblically Inspired: Ps 139:23, 24: Search me, God, and know my heart; 
test me and know my anxious thoughts. 
See if there is any offensive way in me, 
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Lamentations 3:22-24: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, 
for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; 
great is your faithfulness. 
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; 
therefore I will wait for him.”

No comments: