Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

    My wife and I are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, November 1, 2011.

     We began our anniversary celebrations early with a trip out west this past spring. A few of the places we visited are presented in the photographs posted below. My wife takes the pictures, some of which I use as references for my paintings. To me, she is the greatest travel photographer ever! She captures the essence of God's wonderful creation allowing us to recall often how much we are blessed by His handiwork.

    We plan to keep on celebrating this life that He has given us, as two made one, through Jesus Christ our Lord, for as long as He allows.

   May you all do likewise!

1 comment:

Sharon, your wife said...

What an incredible journey we have been on these last 25 years! We have been so blessed. And I am so thankful for the wonderful and thoughtful husband the Lord has given to me. I pray we make it another 25 years, but if we don't, I know we will see each other again when we spend eternity with our Lord and Master.